Debian package building patches

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 16:21:03 UTC 2008

I appreciate this work. As a MogileFS/etc user on Ubuntu, any help
packaging it (and possibly getting it into a fashion that will get it
into the Ubuntu repos without any extra work on my end) would be
fantastic :)

Right now I am pulling from http://ppa.launchpad.net/awmcclain/ubuntu
as he has built the required dependencies but it would be nice to get
them pushed into the main distro mirrors...

(Side note: Nick, I see you created apt-cacher. I was using it for a
bit - nice little tool!)