Troubles setting up mogilefs

Vladimir Solomenchuk vovasty at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 19:49:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

After an investigation I found the following symptoms.
When I try to access http://localhost:7500/dev1/ all okay, code 200,
access to http://localhost:7500/dev1/nonexisting gives me 404, but
when I'm trying to access http://localhost:7500/dev1/usage (or any
existing file inside dev1) I never receive reply - server simply does
not answer. Possibly problem in mogilefs's http server.

Thank you for answer