Error message when slaves not working

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Wed Mar 19 04:49:04 UTC 2008

It's possible this code bitrotted. We're certainly not using it right now.

The error you're getting looks to be like a generic syntax error? Have
you ran !watch on the tracker while running mogtool? Tried strace'ing
the query worker? etc? You should see right away what the major
malfunction is, if it has to do with the slave setup.

Otherwise yeah, it'd be awesome if the error wasn't so obtuse. :)

-Dormando