perlbal crashes

Kevin Lewandowski kevin at discogs.com
Sat Aug 13 21:05:16 PDT 2005

Okay, I was running cvs from about a week ago. Tried 1.3 and had the
same problem. Now I'm running the latest cvs and there is no crash so
far but I see this message every few seconds:

Use of uninitialized value in numeric lt (<) at /usr/local/share/perl/
5.8.4/Perlbal/ClientProxy.pm line 487.
Use of uninitialized value in sysread at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.4/
Danga/Socket.pm line 981.
Use of uninitialized value in numeric lt (<) at /usr/local/share/perl/
5.8.4/Perlbal/ClientProxy.pm line 487.
Use of uninitialized value in sysread at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.4/
Danga/Socket.pm line 981.

Kevin