perlbal crashes

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Sat Aug 13 22:52:39 PDT 2005

To be honest, we haven't used Perlbal in production since version 1.2 and
until we upgrade to the latest version (soon here), I can't really promise
the quality of it.

However, the past few weeks have seen a massive amount of clean-up,
refactoring, strictness, features, and added tests/documentation.  So the
end result should be way better than version 1.2 but you picked up cvs
right in the middle of all this work.  It's unfortunate that bug you saw
was in 1.3.  I'll try to get a new release out here soon.

All that said, I just commited a massive overhaul/cleanup of
ClientProxy.pm about 2 minutes ago that fixes several recently-introduced
bugs.  (and also includes a bunch more tests, as always....)

So let me know what you think of current cvs.  I'll be gone offline until
Sunday night.

- Brad