perlbal crashes

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Sun Aug 14 04:29:58 PDT 2005

Things I remembered after I sent this email:

  -- you must use Perl 5.8.  Perl 5.6 is known to leak memory like crazy.

  -- the latest cvs version of Perlbal requires the latest Danga::Socket,
     also in cvs.  Without it, it'll kinda work, but you'll get weird
     errors/crashes/warnings.

  -- I consider any Perl warning a bug.  Please report.