Perlbal::AIO?

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Sun Aug 14 20:43:27 PDT 2005

Yeah, I botched the 1.3 release.  It's missing two files and we never
tested it in production ourselves, so I can't entirely recommend it.  I
did make a new tarball with the missing files (but also some new code
iirc?):

   Post-1.3-missing-file-release:
   http://danga.com/dist/Perlbal/testing/Perlbal-1.3.1.tar.gz

Either use Perlbal 1.2 (old, lacking tons of fun features) or cvs, which
reportedly works pretty well (Kevin?) and is approaching a release,
pending production testing.

- Brad