Some questions about perlbal

Pedro Melo Cunha melo at isp.novis.pt
Mon Jan 31 14:43:44 PST 2005

Hi,

On 31/jan/2005, at 21:54, Mark Smith wrote:
>>> I believe yes, but Mark will have to reply with the details.
>>
>> I saw this line in the config:
>>
>> #SET web_proxy.serve_top_directories = /static/, /doc/server/,
>>
>> but I cannot find (fgrep -i) the string  serve_top_directories in the
>> perlbal code.
>
> Planned feature that has not been implemented yet.   It wouldn't be
> that
> hard to implement, we just haven't gotten around to doing it yet.

I though so :)

> If Brad gives me the go ahead, I can go ahead and implement this for
> you
> in the next day or two.  :)

I was reading through the code, trying to see how to implement this
behaviour. It would be nice to rebless a Perlbal::ClientProxy into a
Perlbal::ClientHTTP :). I will try to hack something as soon as I
understand both ClientHTTP and ClientProxy...

Best regards,
--
Pedro Melo Cunha - <melo at isp.novis.pt>
Novis Telecom, S.A. - Dir. Rede - ISP <http://www.novis.pt/>