Perlbal-1.3 release

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Tue Jul 26 13:23:52 PDT 2005

Perlbal 1.3 is now released:

    http://danga.com/dist/Perlbal/Perlbal-1.3.tar.gz

In addition to the items in the prelease announcement below, this final
release now has much-improved docs, as a result of moving a lot of the
documentation into the code itself where things like the type, default
values, required roles, etc, are used both for generating the docs and for
parsing/validating management commands.

And go grab IO::AIO or Linux::AIO if you plan to do any disk operations.

Enjoy!

Brad