sticky IP support?

Mark Smith marksmith at danga.com
Mon May 16 10:03:14 PDT 2005

We don't really have any benchmarks available, but on a dual processor Xeon
3.00 GHz with a few GB of RAM, we can get about ~1000 requests/sec out of
the machine by running two Perlbal instances.  This is running the CPU at
about 90%, I believe?

Anyway, there is no way to do what you want, at least not at this time.
It'd be possible with a few changes, and not too hard.  If you need it for
something, I might be able to add that feature in for you.

--
Mark Smith
junior at danga.com