URL Matching

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Fri Apr 20 21:54:29 UTC 2007

Paul,

The very URL you referenced has a link (which still works), to a working
plugin which sounds like it does exactly what you need.

I'm personally not a fan of the Apache regexp -> Perl regexp code, which
to me is just more complicated, having to remember two regexp syntaxes,
but it looks like it's perfectly find code.

Jeremy, did you want this (or a variation on it), included in the core
distribution, or would you prefer to keep it as a plugin?

- Brad