Perlbal-XS-HTTPHeaders license

Ruben Kerkhof ruben at rubenkerkhof.com
Thu Aug 30 07:13:52 UTC 2007

On 17-aug-2007, at 23:25, Robin H. Johnson wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 17, 2007 at 09:01:06AM +0200, Ruben Kerkhof wrote:
>> I'm packaging Perlbal-XS-HTTPHeaders for Fedora, and can't find
>> how it's
>> licensed in the sourcecode.
> Related to this, I packaged it for Gentoo, but found it made Mogile
> crash a lot more, so I ended up removing it from my work machines,
> and I
> didn't have time to debug it.
>
> Tell me how it works out for you.

It's working fine for me, and seems to speed up Perlbal a lot,
but I'm not using it in a heavy production environment, just on a few
machines at work.

It's now in Fedora, but I haven't made it an explicit requirement for
running perlbal (yet), so if people are
having issues with it, they can decide to just not install it.

Regards,

Ruben