perlbal freezing on Redhat 9, Kernal 2.4.20-28.9

Matthew Clark matt.clark06 at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 30 09:54:36 UTC 2007

From: Matthew Clark <matt.clark06 at googlemail.com>
Date: 30-Jul-2007 10:53
Subject: Re: perlbal freezing on Redhat 9, Kernal 2.4.20-28.9
To: Brad Fitzpatrick <brad at danga.com>

I'll check strace output next time it happens.. (I wouldn't run production
on 2.4.x either :) ) I am also now running Perlbal on a 2.6.9 kernel (RHEL
4.4) and seeing the same error messages in the output plus a new one.

Undef client-ip (Perlbal::ClientProxy=ARRAY(0x87819e8)) in assign_client.
Closing.  at lib/PerlBal/BackendHTTP.pm line 247.

Use of uninitialized value in length at lib/Perlbal/ClientProxy.pm line 625.

Haven't had it freeze on this box yet but the usage is much lower.