2nd questions from PerlBal novice

Galtsev Igor gis at bytex.ru
Mon May 14 18:21:56 UTC 2007

Hello and greetings all and everyone again!

I have one more possible dummy questions.

I have stand up Perlbal as web-server (OS FreeBSD 6.2).

/etc/perlbal/perlbal.conf is

CREATE SERVICE docs
  SET listen         = 0.0.0.0:5555
  SET role           = web_server
  SET docroot        = /usr/share/doc/
  SET dirindexing    = 1
  SET index_files    = index.html, index.php
  SET persist_client = on
  server aio_mode = ioaio
ENABLE docs

CREATE SERVICE mgmt
  SET role   = management
  SET listen = 127.0.0.1:60000
ENABLE mgmt

I was placed in the /usr/share/doc/ very simple file - index.html
contained 2 words:

TEST DATA

In the my browser (Opera 9.02) I try to connect to http:\\my_server:5555
and I expect to see this 2 words - TEST DATA.

But I see - the blank page. And into the server's console I see 2
error messages:

Error w/ sendfile: Invalid argument
Error w/ sendfile: Invalid argument

I dont understand again - why I don see the content of the index.html
file. And in what sense and the plausible reason of these error messages?

--
Many thanks you for a attention.
Igor Galtsev
mailto:gis at bytex.ru