selecting reproxy pool to use based on request_uri

Todd Lipcon todd at amiestreet.com
Tue Oct 9 16:17:30 UTC 2007

Hi Brett,

I've pasted the URL matching selector plugin we use at Amie Street here:

http://rafb.net/p/N9Q6ib11.html

Example config:

CREATE SERVICE selector
   SET listen =          0.0.0.0:8082
   SET role =            selector
   SET plugins =         urlregexp
   SET persist_client =  on

   URL_REGEXP 100 ^/cgi-bin/ = cgi_service
   URL_REGEXP 100 ^/static/ = static_service
   URL_REGEXP 0 . =  balancer
ENABLE selector

where cgi_service and static_service are reverse_proxy roles

Not sure how this compares to Jonty's -- would be interesting to compare

Hope that helps
-Todd