selecting reproxy pool to use based on request_uri

Jonty jonty.wareing at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 17:58:46 UTC 2007

And, quickly, before I go to the pub, here's ours:

http://rafb.net/p/qPjS8072.html

Example configuration (dummy, not our actual one!):

http://rafb.net/p/BThDS017.html

As you can see, the priority of the rules is based on the order that
you enter them, thus allowing for complex selector situations.

I'll get this in our public SVN tomorrow, along with a few of our
other perlbal plugins.

Jonty Wareing
--
Developer