Contributing to the Perlbal SVN repository

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Fri Sep 14 22:58:26 UTC 2007

Hey,

Great to hear! :) I/we look forward to seeing your contributions.

Please go ahead and just send your patches to the list. The more you
break up patches into individual changes the easier it'll be for us to
review and get them applied. The "one big patch" approach makes it hard
for us to review, and the whole thing might be rejected when only a few
logically separate changes have issues.

There's a page about committing to danga projects here:
http://danga.com/commit.bml
(which I should probably try following sometime...)

The basic idea being; submit your patches while following those
guidelines as close as you can, and after a few good fixes you'll
probably be blessed with commit access.

Thanks,
-Dormando