non-blocking SSL update

Greg Thornton greg at myemma.com
Tue Sep 25 20:53:21 UTC 2007

Ok so where might one find Danga::Socket::SSL right now? Maybe I just
can't operate CPAN correctly, but it doesn't seem to be in there. I'd
LOVE to give this a shot. Granted I haven't touched perl in a while,
but it sounds like the hard part is done. Coincidentally I'd try to
tackle the OPTIONAL ssl dependency route described by Brad. Thanks
dudes.

Greg Thornton

Senior Developer | Emma®
greg at myemma.com
800.595.4401 or 615.292.5888 x112
615.292.0777 (fax)

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail