No 400 response

Eamon Daly edaly at nextwavemedia.com
Thu Feb 21 23:59:55 UTC 2008

I don't; I was just surprised, as I know Apache returns a
400 for any request it doesn't understand.

Looking over the spec, I don't see any requirement for
returning a 400 except in the special case of a HTTP/1.1
request without a valid Host header, so I'd happily file
this one under "curiosity".

Eamon Daly