Setting headers in Perlbal

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 10:33:02 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Has anybody set response headers in perlbal ?

Currently we're setting X-Served-By in the backend apaches to help
troubleshoot, and would like to be able to identify which server
served static content, which is done directly by perlbal.

Anybody done this or something similar with a plugin, I suspect it
would be a relatively simple patch to add a line to add the header to
perlbal itself, but I'm trying to cut down on the number of
site-specific patches ;)

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk