perlbal reverse-proxy to apache+mod_php for slow clients

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Wed Mar 19 18:28:47 UTC 2008

That's pretty odd, since perlbal should (naturally) be buffering your

What's the average size of the response? Over 64k? Under? Are you using
backend keepalives?

Any way you can verify if a chunk of the response is read before perlbal
switches to slowly reading the response from apache?

If we can confirm that it works at all, it may just need to be changed
to have an adjustable read buffer value...

-Dormando