perlbal and jmeter

Mark Smith smitty at gmail.com
Mon May 19 20:54:34 UTC 2008

> I'm trying to test a webapp with jmeter. In front of this webapp are
> two perlbal load balancers in round robin mode.
> The problem with jmeter is that trying to access the webapp through
> the perlbal load balancer do not give any error but does not work.
>
> Guys on the jmeter mailing list told me that was not coming from jmeter ;-)
>
> Any experience with jmeter and perlbal out there.

I've never used JMeter, but I'd be happy to take a look at your
Perlbal config.  It'd be best if you pasted it to the mailing list
here, strip out anything too sensitive (replace with dummy data), and
then give us a brief overview of your setup.  That's the best way for
us to help you out!

--
Mark Smith / xb95
smitty at gmail.com