Webclient.class.php

meepbear * meepbear at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 1 06:23:11 PDT 2005

>Where can I find the webclient.class.php that meepbear's php consumer class
>calls? Is this something that bundles with php5?

It's not. It's a custom HTTP client class and I was supposed to have
included but apparantly missed it, sorry.

Are you looking at the code as a guideline for your own implementation or to
actually use as-is?
If it's the first then you might want to rely on the PEAR class (or libcurl
if you can be sure it'll be there) since my HTTP client is really only "just
good enough" to deal with the consumer->server part of OpenID :).
If you're planning on using the code then let me know because that version
is out-of-date.