Signature mismatch, thanks

Wechsler wechsler at phase.org
Sun Aug 7 11:32:44 PDT 2005

OK, so it's looking very much like my HMAC_SHA1 implementation is at
fault. Slightly surprising as (as I mentioned) it passes all the RFC
2202 tests, but there's obviously something 'special' here.

The code's in PHP, which appears to *lack* an HMAC function, so I had to
write my own - it's at http://www.ch3.org.uk/hmac.phps, with all the
tests. I'm gonna go throw it at various PHP groups to see if they can
figure it out.

Feel free to run the tests through your own HMAC clients, just to
sanity-check the value that both Adam and the LJ server give me for the
last test.

Thanks to all who helped,
	Wechsler