OpenID support in Textpattern

Kurt Raschke kurt at raschke.net
Fri Aug 12 11:18:32 PDT 2005

I'd like to announce to the list my release of OpenID support for
Textpattern, an open-source CMS written in PHP.

You can view a demo site and test the OpenID consumer support at:
http://www.raschke.net/~kurt/txp_test/.  In addition to OpenID
support, this version also includes TypeKey support for
authenticating comments.

If you'd like to test the OpenID producer support with a consumer of
your choice, you can use http://www.raschke.net/~kurt/txp_test/ as
the identity URL.  Use "test" and "9xycp0" as the username and
password when prompted to log in.  If you're not prompted to trust a
site, someone else may have already trusted that site with the test
account.  You can log in to the Textpattern admin interface at http://
www.raschke.net/~kurt/txp_test/textpattern/, then use the 'OpenID'
tab to manipulate the list of trusted sites.

If you run in to any errors, or see any areas which need improvement,
please let me know.

Finally, if you'd like to try running the code on your own site, it
can be found in a Subversion repository at http://www.raschke.net/svn/
textpattern/trunk/.  Look at http://www.raschke.net/svn/textpattern/
trunk/README.txt for more information on getting the code running.

-Kurt