Name and Logo

David Recordon david at sixapart.com
Mon Dec 12 23:38:13 UTC 2005

Cool.  Lets try and figure this out ideally within the next week.
Since it is needed for the spec for things such as X-YADIS-Location
as well as the name of packages and such.  What are others thoughts
on this matter?  We'd like to keep the word "identity" out of the
name though, since it can be used for other things as well.

--David