OpenID in PHP

meepbear * meepbear at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 05:53:48 PDT 2005

Since a few people asked, here's my PHP consumer implementation so far. I
added some additional comments so hopefully you should be able to figure out
what everything does and what the general flow is.
I'll try to find the time to get the server updated to account for the
changes in the spec from last week to now and release it as well in case
anyone is interested.

If you plan to use it as a cheat sheet to compare things to your
implementation rather than a literal copy/paste of functions, don't worry
about the license too much :).

I also included my second attempt at a native PHP bigint implementation if
someone feels inclined to look at it and improve/offer suggestions for
changes in the algorithms used. It's significantly faster than the first
version (or not as slow depending on your perspective), but still much too
slow to deal with numbers as big as DH needs unfortunately.

(List held the initial email with attachments so I resent with links)
http://devbits.net/openid/clsOpenIdConsumer.txt
http://devbits.net/openid/oidHelper.txt
http://devbits.net/openid/BigInt_v2.txt