LJ not correctly parsing <link... > tags.

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 04:35:04 PDT 2005

Brad Fitzpatrick wrote:

> If I don't hear otherwise, I'll update the spec to say that the URL should
> be absolute, as consumers aren't required to resolve relative URLs.

Consumers MUST NOT attempt to resolve relative URLs.

(don't want to encourage people to try and get a bunch of different
implementations. Most users will only test against one or two consumers,
and if they find it works on those they'll get confused and/or annoyed
later when it doesn't work on a third site.)