Server should provide the identity URL

Omar Syed osyed at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 11:07:54 PDT 2005

Sorry I forgot to mention in my earlier message the part about
how the Server checks to make sure that the EndUser owns the
identity URL. The Server provides the EndUser a unique snippit
of HTML to add to the identity URL page; for example:
The EndUser adds this and notifies the Server. The Server
then checks that the content matches what was given and accepts
the given identity URL as being owned by this EndUser. The
EndUser can remove the snippit of HTML after it has been checked.

Omar