Ruby Consumer module

Mark Quinn quinnm at stu.beloit.edu
Mon Jul 11 11:25:46 PDT 2005

Hey there everybody,
    Despite the coming changes in the protocol, I decided to push out a
version of my Ruby module (currently consumer only) to play with. You
can grab a copy using gem from the rubyforge gem repository (gem install
openid, the gem uses rake, so you may need to gem install rake first).
You can also grab a copy of the gem or source from
http://openid.rubyforge.org/.
    (There are, unfortunately, a couple of dependencies not available as
gems, which must be installed manually. They're listed in the readme)
    This still needs some work, so there may be some rough edges (or
internals?), but even after the protocol changes the interface shouldn't
change much. Feel free to send me any problems or suggestions you have,
about interface, features, or whatnot.

    Mark Quinn