OpenID & LID in a passel-world

Xageroth Sekarius xageroth at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 20:32:09 PDT 2005

There will never be (nor should there ever be) one identity system to
rule them all.
OpenID and LID will remain relevant so long as they remain the best at
their respective approaches to identity. Same goes for Passel.

Just my humble opinion. I think dreams of an identity system
dominating the world should have died with Passport.

--
Xageroth Sekarius
[ http://digitalmyth.net/ ]:[ http://xageroth.blogspot.com/ ]