PHP Question

meepbear * meepbear at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:17:44 PDT 2005

>I implemented it with bcmath but it was very very slow on systems
>without bcpowmod. I still have that patch if anyone wants it.

Hm. I could have sworn someone on this list said they used the Perl module
for their PHP implementation. Sorry.

You could have a look at GMP and big_int which are the other two I ended up
supporting, they're both significantly faster than BCMath and you also have
the option of leaving the number in its native format instead of having to
go through the conversion of string->big int->string on every function call.