Anything wrong with my association?

Mark Smith junior at danga.com
Mon Jun 27 01:13:00 PDT 2005

> I noticed that too with LifeWiki against LiveJournal.  I think Mark didn't
> give the consumer object a "cache" attribute, so the Net::OpenID::Consumer
> has no choice but to be dumb.

Definitely giving it a Cache::FileCache, and it's definitely got a bunch of
stuff in it:

[lifewiki @ plogs - /tmp/FileCache/Default] -> cat 0/3/8/038c1acba94bc2280a8b6fc3a285253bc20495f4
Cache::Object_Size.co.nz/openid/openid.php?openid.mode=getpubkey
never_Expires_At_Key
1117659210_Created_At-----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY-----
MIIBtjCCASsGByqGSM44BAEwggEeAoGBAJH5kpnti6V72WXfD3k2ZwY39Eksgl1V
sQW6tYR5YjHGLBe2TdDM5MT2A7w6v8SC4DKT9EB8HrTpfJjZB9vAhggaDB2GN2U2
...snip...

Seems to be about ~100 files in the /tmp/FileCache/Default directory.  Not
sure if this helps any, but... :)

--
Mark Smith
junior at danga.com