OpenID Logo

Dro Kulix dro at drocore.com
Wed Jun 29 18:09:46 PDT 2005

For now, I'm satisfied that this dialogue has even taken place.  I
wouldn't want the issue to go unnoticed.  :-)

And now, for your Inkscaping pleasure, some SVGs:
http://halfgeek.org/static/openid-logo/

I brought those over from the PDFs courtesy of CorelDraw.
Unfortunately, cdr still doesn't seem to have SVG quite down.  The
shapes came through fine, but everything was black and the text was
screwy!  I had to change the colors manually, and in the process left
off the parts of the more complex page that no longer contained stuff
germane to the current logo.  Anyway, there it is.  Word.

-- Dro