Potential IDPrism problem

meepbear * meepbear at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 23:18:04 PDT 2005

My consumer fails trying to ID with the IDPrism sample server. The problem
could be on my end but it's tripping over the fact that the base64 decoded
enc_mac_key isn't 20 bytes long and the trace seems to support it's not on
my end.

Here's the body of what I'm getting back:
---
issued:2005-06-30T06:12:31Z
session_type:DH-SHA1
assoc_type:HMAC-SHA1
dh_server_public:bo9RVfVg9Cy9CeeQf8Q5YWgSwz5vUhTUXlDM5UBPJNER1mbmpKJMZ2UQ1m6NqmQOzFGn95MtT4WFw3X4PN5RVIrnba/ZYBxFOTFFu9r5i0lGx3zrx0xxrTY59DHkPA8Wj3h6MkH2yKopHciOK093rNCibUgRth2CcTZRBP3Kg44=
expiry:2005-06-30T06:17:31Z
enc_mac_key:AA==
replace_after:2005-06-30T06:16:31Z
assoc_handle:10