post_grant parameter

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Tue May 17 12:42:46 PDT 2005

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 11:38:40AM -0700, Brad Fitzpatrick wrote:
> I added this last night,
>
> >From http://danga.com/yadis/specs.bml :
>
> # post_grant (Optional) -- Requested behavior the identity server should
> take after the user has granted permission to trust_root. If unspecified,
> behavior is undefined. Accepted values are "close" (to close the browser
> window, if it was opened with javascript window.open or a _blank target
> window), or "return", to return to the original return_to URL.

Doesn't seem to work on LiveJournal's Yadis implementation?

http://www.livejournal.com/misc/yadis-approve.bml?site=http://crschmidt.net/yadis/&return=http://crschmidt.net/yadis/%3Fa%3Dcrschmidt.livejournal.com&post_grant=return&wanting=http://crschmidt.livejournal.com/data/foaf

is where I get sent after clicking "Yes;just this time" on
yadis-approve.bml.

--
Christopher Schmidt