minor spec update / new Net::OpenID::Consumer and ::Server modules

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Tue May 24 22:46:34 PDT 2005

Brad Fitzpatrick wrote:

> http://www.danga.com/dist/misc/Net-OpenID-Consumer-0.04.tar.gz
>
> 0.04:
>         * tons more docs:  in both ClaimedIdentity and VerifiedIdentity
>
>         * Consumer now observes atom/rss/foaf/foafmaker at the same time
>           as openid.server, and passes it along to VerifiedIdentity,
>           where it's accessible, and VerifiedIdentity knows whether or
>           not those urls are under the trusted one or not, and makes them
>           differently available to callers
>
>         * bug fixes, doc fixes
>
>         * post_grant moved to user_setup_url, not check_url
>
>         * delayed_return added to check_url

I updated to 0.04 and modified my check_url call:
     my $ret_url = $cid->check_url(
         return_to => "http://goathack.livejournal.org:9016/openid",
         trust_root => "http://goathack.livejournal.org:9016/openid",
         delayed_return => 1,
     );

It looks like all of the URL arguments in the response are being
separated by question marks rather than ampersands as they should be.

In push_url_arg:

     while (@_) {
         my $key = shift;
         my $value = shift;
         $$uref .= $got_qmark ? "&" : ($got_qmark = 0, "?");
         $$uref .= eurl($key) . "=" . eurl($value);
     }

I guess that fourth line is supposed to set $got_qmark to true, not false.