PHP hackers wanted -- here's a seed

Phillip Pearson pp at myelin.co.nz
Thu May 26 02:06:24 PDT 2005

OK... I've got it signing something using openssl, then verifying it
using the new ASN file parser, Brad's signature parsing code, and
Daiji Hirata's DSS code.

Starting on a PHP consumer module now.

(And repeating my call before: anyone want to write some DSS key
generation and signing routines in PHP?  I think Brad or Ben mentioned
that someone has done this in pure Perl - so anyone who can read Perl
and write PHP should be able to take this on.)

Cheers,
Phil