New PHP OpenID Client/Server Implementation

Dan Libby danda at videntity.org
Tue Sep 6 06:36:34 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm new to this list ( except for some lurking ), and I come bearing gifts.

Specifically, I have ported the Python OpenID library and example
classes to PHP.  They aren't heavily tested yet, but they seem to
interoperate okay with the Python client/server.  I have targetted PHP
>= 4.1.0, but all development was done using 5.0, so I'd be curious to
hear from users of 4.x if there are any problems.

The library is available for download here:

http://www.videntity.org/openid/

I'll be travelling for next couple days but will have more time for
testing with other servers, eg LiveJournal after that.  Has anyone setup
any sort of interoperability test suite?

regards,

Dan Libby