Current OpenID demo/test page? (+ problem)

Lukas Leander Rosenstock webmaster at lukasrosenstock.net
Wed Sep 21 07:58:40 PDT 2005

Hello!
I'm working on my first OpenID implementation and currently it shows all
possible information as I need this for debugging myself. You can see
the test at: http://isapi.lrserver01.net/oidemo.dll/Consumer
But I still have a problem with it. The server - up to now I've tested
LJ only - always says returns that the ID is false. Maybe someone could
tell me what I do wrong. The page after the login shows what is posted
to the server, anything missing there? Currently I send the post not
url-encoded but if I do so (which maybe I should) LJ says "this is an
OpenID end point and not a human-readable resource".

Lukas