Need pixel artist!

Johannes Ernst jernst+lists.danga.com at netmesh.us
Sat Apr 1 07:09:21 UTC 2006

It would be great if we could find somebody who's really good at
bitmaps:

We need a 16x16 version of the logo, that easily recognizable and
that we can put in front of text fields "enter your URL here"... or
in places like the bottom-right corner of the wiki.

Unfortunately automatic exporters of drawing programs are no good at
that, so we need you, the Yadis pixel artist!!

The raw materials are at
     http://yadis.org/wiki/Yadis_Logo

We might not get the whole word "Yadis" into a 16x16 with all the
fancy stuff around it, but maybe it can just be the decorated first
letter?

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.