Folks: Notice the change made back at Yadis Specification draft 0.7

Joaquin Miller joaquin at netmesh.us
Tue Apr 4 21:45:45 UTC 2006

Implementors:

Here is a message from one of your fellow implementors.  They were
having successful tests (that is: things weren't working).

>Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 09:28:25 -0700
>To: "Johannes Ernst" <jernst at netmesh.us>
>Cc: ... Joaquin Miller <joaquin at netmesh.us>
>
>Johannes:
>
>Quick update. The spec says to have a header with X-XRDS-Location
>but all of the implementations look for X-YADIS-Location.
>
>Once we made the change all is working.
>
>Gary

So remember, folks:  It is courteous to look for X-YADIS-Location,
but, as we like to write using all caps:

        Implementations MUST look for X-XRDS-Location.

Cordially, Joaquin

(p.s. The Caps Cops remind us: You can even look for
X-Yadis-Location, if you want.)