Folks: Notice the change made back at Yadis Specification draft 0.7

David Recordon david at sixapart.com
Wed Apr 5 03:12:38 UTC 2006

So it looks like the spec is correct, it only refers to X-XRDS-
Location.  Don't remember the exact reasoning why XRDS was chosen
over YADIS, guess to be more general, but no reason to change it
now.  Just need to make sure all implementations use X-XRDS-Location
and we're good.  Sorry for the confusion.

--David