Trust/threat model for OpenID

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Tue Aug 1 05:08:34 UTC 2006

Ben

In our implementations of a Homesite, we let the user select which
persona they want to be at a new site. One of those is an "anonymous"
persona that will have a unique URL for each site.

This lets the user decide on a site by site basis what is disclosed.

-- Dick

For those of you reading between the lines, Sxip is working on
supporting OpenID 2.0 now that providing an IdP is possible.