OpenID on PostNuke (Proof of Concept)

Owen Davis owen at idcommons.net
Thu Aug 17 17:29:55 UTC 2006

Hey, Shawn,

Cool beans... here's my experience...

I tried logging in with my i-name at tunsync & shawnsbits but neither
completely works.

Tunsync:

A couple days ago attempting the login at tunsync got the proper
redirect, but my OpenID service thought that http://xri.net/=owen
(what I entered at Tunsync) was a different user than =owen (as I'm
known at my OpenID store).  Note that the exact same use case works
just fine at http://sxore.com.  There I can enter *either* version of
my i-name, be redirected to my OpenID service, and authenticate
properly.

Today tunsync doesn't even do the re-direct.

Shawnsbits:

At shawnsbits I get redirected to my OpenID service and get to see a
nasty error message.  :-(

Cheers!

Owen
http://linksafe.name