[ANN] PHP Yadis Library 1.0.2 released

Rasqual Twilight oid at rasqual.silk.com
Sun Aug 20 15:03:00 UTC 2006

Jonathan Daugherty, on Aug  7 22:44:22 2006, uttered the following words:
> I'm pleased to announce the release of version 1.0.2 of the JanRain
> PHP Yadis library.  This release includes a few small (but important)
> fixes.  Please upgrade.  Enjoy!
>
>  http://www.openidenabled.com/yadis/libraries/php

Hi Jonathan,
I would like to notify you that the archive contains the MPL-1.1.txt,
while the library is advertised as licensed under the terms of the GNU
LGPL. The source files refer to a non-existent COPYING file as well.
I hope this will be fixed in the next release.

Regards,
--
Rasqual