Seamless site-to-site account creation and login via OpenID

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Thu Aug 24 19:45:48 UTC 2006

Got it. My not-having-thought-about-it-too-deeply-yet reaction is that, as
long as there are no privacy/control issues (which might be as simple as
clearly and conspicously informing the user that this is how
identity/authentication works within this partner network), it's pretty
cool. Essentially everyone in the network would be generating their own
site-relative identifier for the user when handing off to a partner site.

Question: if site A handed off to site B, and then site B handed off to site
C, would the URL that site B gave to site C point back to site B as the IdP,
or back to site A as the IdP?

=Drummond

  _____