Change Proposal 005

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Wed Feb 8 08:16:23 UTC 2006

Lukas Leander Rosenstock wrote:
> I'd like to point to my change proposal:
> http://yadis.org/wiki/Rename_X-YADIS-Location_to_X-XRD-Location

Hmm. Now that I think about it, isn't there an HTTP header "Link" which
is supposed to be equivalent in functionality to the HTML LINK element?
Maybe we should use that for consistency rather than inventing some
crazy new thing.

I see this here:
    <http://www.w3.org/Protocols/9707-link-header.html>

which says it's NOT YET an Internet draft. However, I'm pretty sure
browsers have been implementing it already. I saw it on the changelog
for Opera 9, for example.

Perhaps I should make this a separate change proposal, though. I dunno.
Here it stays for now.