Yadis Spec .9 Change Proposal: Section 7.3.1 clarify multiple XRD

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Fri Feb 10 06:44:27 UTC 2006

>Martin Atkins wrote:
>This XRI/XRD business is mostly going over my head at the moment.
>
>Is there somewhere that I can read more about these "XRI resolvers"? I
>vauguely understand XRI in theory, but don't know anything about how the
>resolving process works.

Martin,

Besides the XRI wikipedia page Josh mentions
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XRI), I also recommend the XRI 2.0 FAQ
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xri/faq.php).

>From a YADIS POV, the most relevant part of XRI is the resolution protocol.
A heads up that we are within a few days of finishing the next draft. I'll
be sure to post to the list when it goes up.

=Drummond (http://xri.net/=drummond.reed)