what has to be is stored on a consumer-app ?

zwiskle zwiskle at cable.vol.at
Thu Feb 16 17:33:12 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have a maybe thumb question.

Think on this scenario:

I am    A.livejournal.com
Now I create on my other homepage ( e.com ) a "e.com/a" and place there
a reference ( <link... or Yadis ) to a.livejournal.com .
Writing now e.g. some bad comments.
Then I _delete_ the "e.com/a" ( breaking the reference-chain ).

As I've seen, ( in the realy nice example at
http://www.biff.org.uk/dave/openid/guestbook.cgi )  the "e.com/a" is
stored, not the "a.livejournal.com"; this is on onehand good ( if I own
"myfirstname.mylastname.com" ) or bad as in the example above.

Maybe the solution for this would be to store somehow both ( "e.com/a
via a.livejournal.com" )

Any suggestions ?
I plan to enable openid to some of my applications as a alternative
login method.

mfg
.klemens

--